1. The grain drying equipment can be equipped with corresponding heat source supply devices (coal-fired furnaces, rice husk-fired furnaces, natural gas furnaces, steam heat exchangers, oil-fired furnaces, etc.) according to different resources of customers.
2. The dryer adopts the principle of mixed-flow drying, which has high thermal efficiency, low unit energy consumption and high production efficiency. It adopts low-temperature drying to ensure slow process, uniform water removal, small thermal damage, low waist burst rate and crack rate. good quality.
3. The ventilation box (angular box) is crossed in the dryer. The ventilation box is designed with a variable cross-section structure, so that the hot air flows evenly in the drying section, the material contacts the hot air evenly, and the material is in the ventilation box from top to bottom. The s-shaped flow of the façade on the lower side of the guide material ensures the moisture uniformity of the material after drying;
4. The grain discharge mechanism adopts a sliding valve structure, which has no damage to the material. The grain discharge speed can be adjusted steplessly according to the output and precipitation requirements, and the drying speed can be effectively controlled, so that the drying speed can be effectively controlled according to different materials and varieties (seed grain or commercial grain). Requirements and guarantee the quality after baking;
5. The use of corrosion-resistant materials (galvanized sheet, stainless steel, etc.) makes it have the characteristics of no rust, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, long life, beautiful appearance, etc.;
6. It adopts CNC punching and bending and is assembled and connected with customized steel rivets. It has high precision and good strength, and can be configured arbitrarily, standardized production and modular assembly.
Scope of application:
It is widely used in granular grains such as rice, corn, rapeseed, soybean, wheat, sorghum, peanut, betel nut, rapeseed, etc., the precipitation range is 2-30%, and the quality of the baked material is guaranteed to be improved.
Fengyu Warehousing Advantages:
Fengyu Warehousing Engineering Co., Ltd. has built thousands of warehousing projects in more than 20 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions across the country, including grain, oil, port, corn deep processing, flour, brewing, chemical industry, feed, building materials and environmental protection industries.
In recent years, the company has been actively exploring the international market and has won bids in international warehousing projects for many times. The products are exported to Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Thailand, India, Malaysia, Vietnam and other countries and regions.
1. The company has gathered a large number of professionals who have been engaged in the steel silo industry for decades, and successfully managed and implemented hundreds of complete sets of steel silo projects.
2. Possess specialized capabilities in project consulting, civil engineering, technology, steel structure, electrical, and mechanical manufacturing. From R&D and design of steel silo to project construction; from pre-consultation to after-sales service, customers can truly experience the professional and excellent quality of Fengyu steel silo.
3. The annual production capacity is about 300,000 tons, which is one of the largest enterprises in domestic warehouse manufacturing.
4. The silo wall material is made of high-quality hot-dip galvanized coil, and the silo roof, wind width, enclosure and ladder are all made of galvanized components, thereby improving the service life of the product.
If you are interested in our products, welcome your message, we will give you feedback in time!